Sandi Kimmel joined WHCA in May 2012. She has been a registered diagnostic medical sonographer since 2001. She comes from a highly experienced background, and truly cares about her patients.
Prior to WHCA, Sandi worked for Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital, and then became a charter member opening Parker Adventist Hospital. While at Parker Hospital, she worked in conjunction with the perinatal doctors of University of Colorado Maternal Fetal Medicine program. Sandi's special ultrasound interests are 3D/4D ultrasound, routine & high risk OB, and gynecology.
- ARDMS registered since 2001
- Bachelor of Science in Biology , with honors, from Texas Woman's University, Denton, Texas
- Graduated from Ultrasound Diagnostic School in Irving, Texas in 2000
- Nuchal Translucency certified by NTQR since 2008.
- Professional membership in SDMS (Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers)
Sandi is married and has one son. She enjoys reading, gardening, running, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.